- Additional information
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The K 240 MK II is a newly updated version of AKG’s most successful headphones with Varimotion™ technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK II’s semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, it can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound.
The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
|Type||semi-open, dynamic headphones|
|Sensitivity||91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V|
|Frequency range||15 to 25,000 Hz|
|Rated impedance||55 ohms|
|Max. input power||200 mW|
|Earpads||leatherette and velvet|
|Cable||3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)|
|Connector||gold plated stereo mini jack|
|Adapter||gold plated 1/8″ to 1/4″ screw-on adapter|
|Net weight (without cable)||240 g (8.5 oz.)|
|Shipping weight||550 g (19.4 oz.)|